Membership for 2021 is now open.
ATESOL NSW financial membership is renewed annually in February/March. Membership for 2021 expires on 31 March 2022.
If you were a financial member in 2020, please renew your membership by clicking on this link:
If you were not a financial member in 2020, please register your details using the form below, then proceed to the payment link.
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across all systems and sectors.
2021 Membership Categories
$100 - Regular (Full-time Employment)
$80 - Regional/Country (Full-time)
$60 - Part-time/Casual Employment
$50 - Part-time Student/Unemployed/Retired
FREE - Full-time Student (Unwaged)
$250 - School/Organisation/Institution*^
*School/Organisation/Institution memberships ($250 per year) should have one contact person who is willing to forward correspondence (e.g. quarterly newsletters) to colleagues at their school. This membership category also provides a discount to staff members from that specific school who wish to attend our professional learning events/workshops.
^This membership category includes the ATESOL NSW Trial HSC Exam package for Secondary schools. Registration to receive the package is still required.
ATESOL NSW Newsletter
The ATESOL NSW newsletter is published electronically and sent via email every quarter to members. Current research, advocacy initiatives and teaching strategies are included in the newsletter. If you would like to submit an article or notice for possible inclusion, please email: email@example.com
Newsletter & e-Bulletin Archive
2021 - March
2020 - March, April, June, October, December
2019 - March, July, September, December
2018 - May, June, October, December
2017 - March, June, July, September
2016 - February, March, May, August, September
2015 - April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
A pdf copy of any newsletter from 2007-2014 is available by request.
If you are a financial member of ATESOL NSW and have not been receiving newsletters from us, we might not have your correct email address on file. Please contact us to update your email address.
ATESOL NSW Inc. © 2018-2021
ABN 45 769 925 602
Professional Teachers' Council:
PO Box 699
Lidcombe NSW 1825
P (02) 9716 0378
F (02) 9564 2342