Membership for 2021 is now open.
ATESOL NSW financial membership is renewed annually in February/March. Membership for 2021 expires on 31 March 2022.
If you were a financial member in 2020, please renew your membership using the drop-down menu at the bottom of this page to select your membership category.
If you were not a financial member in 2020, please register your details using the form below, then proceed to the drop-down menu at the bottom of this page.
ATESOL NSW Membership Registration
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA international conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across all systems and sectors.
2021 Membership Categories
$100 - Regular (Full-time Employment)
$80 - Regional/Country (Full-time)
$60 - Part-time/Casual Employment
$50 - Part-time Student/Unemployed/Retired
FREE - Full-time Student (Unwaged)
$250 - School/Organisation/Institution*
*School/Organisation/Institution memberships ($250 per year) should have one contact person who is willing to forward correspondence (e.g. quarterly newsletters) to colleagues at their school. This membership category also provides a discount to staff members from that specific school who wish to attend our professional learning events/workshops.