ATESOL NSW financial membership is renewed annually in February/March. Membership for 2022 expires on 31 March 2023.
If your school, college, organisation or institution was a financial member in 2021, please renew your membership by clicking the 'Add to Cart' at the bottom of this page.
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA international conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across all systems and sectors.
School/Organisation/Institution memberships ($250 per year) should have one contact person who is willing to forward correspondence (e.g. quarterly newsletters) to colleagues at their school. This membership category also provides a discount to staff members from that specific school who wish to attend our professional learning events/workshops.
This membership category includes the ATESOL NSW Trial HSC Exam package for Secondary schools. Registration to receive the package is still required.